This 986 bhp hybrid hypercar is the most powerful in the Gibson fleet. Like the 650S, it’s powered by a 3.8-litre V8 engine, but will do 0-60 in just 2.4 seconds thanks to the instant torque from the electric motor.
Despite its battery pack and hybrid powertrain, the P1 weighs in at just below 1400kg. This means it’ll push out 685 bhp per tonne. The engineering skill and precision that has gone into this hybrid race car is unrivalled. It’s eligible for a number of championships including the McLaren Ultimate Series, which is reserved for P1 GTR owners.
• Twin Turbo 3.8lt V8
• Over 664lb ft of Torque
• 1000ps (986bhp)
• ERS-style push-to-pass system
• 7 Speed Twin Clutch
• Paddle Shift
• Race-prepped suspension with a fixed ride height
• Pushrod suspension with anti-dive geometry
• Multimatic’s Dynamic Suspension Spool Valve dampers
Brakes & Wheels
• Brembo carbon-ceramic disc brakes
• Front: 10.5×19
• Rear: 13×19